POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Boiling mud ... : Boiling mud ... Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:12:49 EDT (-0400)
  Boiling mud ...
From: Michael Andrews
Date: 28 Sep 2000 11:14:00
Message: <39D3608C.C31EA6A9@reading.ac.uk>
... thats stopped bubbling and is starting to dry off :-(

Sorry, couldn't resist sharing this. It reminds me so much of some
pictures I took of hot spring mud pools in New Zealand (steamy little
place called Hell's Gate) when I was out there at Easter time. If all
goes well I'll be heading out for another visit to NZ in the new year
... :-)

It's an isosurface of a granite pattern that's been warped using the
variable scale pattern code I posted to p.t.s-f. Very slow to do - 12pps
on a PII-350.

Bye for now,
	Mike Andrews.

Post a reply to this message